cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Spigen ANTI-PEEK Privacy Screen

Wizard

box.JPG

Privacy has been a hot topic over the last few years and there is nothing more frustrating to be somewhere and have people looking

over your shoulder to see what you are doing on your phone or PC. I've seen privacy screens for laptops and those work great when you are traveling

and on a plane to prevent the people sitting next to you and seeing what you are doing.

Yesterday I had a great surprise show up and it was the Spigen GlasR Slim Privacy screen protector. I installed it this morning and man what a difference!

When looking directly at the device with the display off it makes the device look really really slick, The Samsung logo at the top of the screen does look dimmer

however when you turn your display on and are looking directly at the screen you can't even tell there is anything installed. However, try looking at the screen from the sides

and it completely disappears. I generally keep my brightness low and have noticed that I needed to turn it up slightly but not much, Even at full brightness in the sun its not difficult to

see the display.

The privacy screen is slightly raised up adding just a tad of thickness but even with it installed I don't have any issues with the Finger Print scanner and unlocking my Galaxy S5.

This is a great addition to improving your privacy from prying eyes whether its at your office, in public, or traveling!

30degree.JPG Oleophobic coating.JPG

chip resistant.JPG  9H Scratch Free.JPG

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.