cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for Galaxy S5

Sprint Product Ambassador

First thing I do when I get a phone is to protect it. These things arent cheap and one drop could really cripple or complete destroy these beauties we love to use on a daily basis. However, most cases hide the beauty and design of the phone they are going on. Mostly, you are stuck in your choice of protection vs. form/beauty on the device. Not an easy choice. At least, not one I like to make. Well enter into Spigen's world of excellent form and function cases. I happen to stumble upon their Neo Hybrid case, and I immediately fell in love with its look and feel. Follow me:

spigen neo.jpg

Spigen chose to retain Samsung's choice of the perforated dot design on the Galaxy S5. This way, at least you still enjoy the design which may have been one of the reasons you bought the phone in the first place.

dash.jpg

This is a 2 piece case. It consists of a rubberized overall cover with a plastic ring around it to complete the look. The ring is customizable and there are several colors to choose from (see above). I happen like the blue.

The case is very slim and does not add much or anything at all to the size of the phone. The rubber back makes it easy to hold and use and the overall case allows it to protect it from those accidental dings and drops. I have dropped the phone once, and not a scratch on either the phone or the case (plastic ring mainly). However, the initial install was a bit finicky. It took me a while to get all the clips situated under the rubber case correctly. The box did not come with instructions on which direction you should slide the case into the plastic ring so it took a bit of trial and error.

Other than the install, I love this case and I wish I was aware of this brand for my previous devices.

Until next time

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Credit: Spigen.com

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee