BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Spigen is the Case for me

Journeyman

I have tried alot of cases out there. Trident, Otterbox, Bodyglove, and many more. But I must say that my favorite would have to be my Spigen case! This case is a perfect fit with an awesome design. Some cases just make the phone too bulky, i dont have this issue with my Spigen. It fits comfortably in my hand. Slippery? i think not. I hear alot of complaints about some cases that are slippery or hard to grip due to the looks, or style of the back. with this ther eis still a good amount of grip with the sides, but i also dont have an issue with the baack slipping at all.

The look of the case is very stylish and in my own opinion just looks so much better than most cases out there. The screen protector is actually very nice as well. It keeps the glare off, and just makes it so nice while protecting. Some screen protectors will either glare, mark, or just blur the screen, but not with this screen protector.

I have loved everything about this case, and have truly found my case from this point forward!

Galaxy S5 Case Tough Armor

Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”