cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Ultra Power Saving Mode

Journeyman

In my experience the S5 has the best power saving mode that I have used. Not only does it change your background, but it makes the whole screen black and white. The lock screen is a grey design which still looks cool in my opinion. But i think the best thing of all is that it still allows you to access a handful of apps like Facebook, phone, calculator, notebook, and of course texting, so you are not left with a useless phone while in power saving mode!

This mode allows you to have a few of your most used apps while still getting great battery life, especially if you do not have a charger handy but need access to your phone still. I know with me, I use my phone alot, and the battery is normally an issue with most phones, but with this addition, i dont have to worry about it any more.

There is also the regular power saving mode as with most other phones as well that you can activate instead so you can still keep the normal screen and the normal apps, but the Ultra is by far the most affective. Claiming to be able to increase battery life for 24 hours.

Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.
They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador
shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions
of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community
members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”

2 Comments