cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Wrap-Up on the Galaxy S5

Wizard

Samsung S5Front.PNG

I've had the GS5 for about 7wks now and we are wrapping up the launch team for the device. Over the last 7wks I've really enjoyed the GS5 and here are some of my favorite things:

• I love the camera, 16MP and have had a lot of fun with it and using "Selective Focus". Here are few of my favorite photos taken with the GS5:

sunset.PNG 20140508_194539.jpg

LilyFarFocus.PNGLilyNearFocus.PNG

• Battery Life has been phenomenal as you can see hear I've been on battery for 7+ hrs and still at 71%

BatteryLife1.png

• I also love the screen, it's nice and bright and very easy to read in daylight at full brightness.
  • Fingerprint scanner I also like, it was pretty easy for me to setup so that my wife and I both could get into my phone.
  • Water resistant (IP67), getting caught in the rain or at the beach/pool I never once worried about the phone getting wet.

Overall I've been real pleased with the GS5 coupled with a Spigen case and ANTI-PEEK privacy screen you can't go wrong, Samsung is probably one of my favorite OEM's and was real excited to be apart of this launch team.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”