BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Samsung Galaxy S5 Unboxing Video

Sprint Product Ambassador

A couple of days ago, I received my Samsung Galaxy S5 as a member of the Sprint Product Ambassador team. Each week I will be creating a blog on my experience with the Samsung Galaxy S5. My first blog I would like to show everyone what comes with the phone and created a short video detailing what comes with the Samsung Galaxy S5.

The video is short and sweet to only show what comes with Sprint's Samsung Galaxy S5. Samsung has new hardware, larger display and new features available on the Samsung Galaxy S5. Over the next several weeks I will blog on some of these new features along with how I have my Samsung Galaxy S5 setup.

Follow me as I blog on Sprint's Samsung Galaxy S5.

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee