cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Spigen Samsung Galaxy S5 GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy and Slim Armor Case

Sprint Product Ambassador

s5_glas_t_r_slim_privacy_title.jpg

Have you tried any of those screen protectors on your phone and find it hard to get all those bubbles out from under the film, well try Spigen GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy glass on your Samsung Galaxy S5. Spigen Privacy Glass is not only easy stall with none of those pesky bubbles, it also provides privacy from on lookers. This is perfect for business when you use your mobile phone for work and need to prevent someone from looking over to see what is on your screen.

s5_privacy01.jpg

Now when I go somewhere for lunch, I don't have to worry about someone looking over my shoulder while I am checking my email on my Samsung Galaxy S5 about the next phone coming out or some other information. My Spigen Privacy Glass also protects my screen from scratches and other harm.

blue-galaxy-s5.jpgs5_sa_ms_2.jpg

In addition, I have a Spigen Slim Armor case for additional protection. The case keeps the appeal of my Samsung Galaxy S5 while providing protection at the same time. My Spigen case allows me to use all the features on the phone including my IR blaster for my Samsung Smart Remote. I did try another case on my Samsung Galaxy S5 before I picked up my Spigen SlimArmor.

What case or screen protector are you using on your Samsung Galaxy S5?

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee