Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint zone app not working

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint zone app not working

I went on my phone this mornimg and the sprint zone app icon looked different, so I opened it and it said content update error try again and I restarted my device and pressed try again it's not working

16 REPLIES 16
Master

Re: Sprint zone app not working

david_long123 - Here to help. Do you receive the same error message when attempting to open the Sprint Zone app after restarting your phone? I see you posted this in the Samsung Galaxy S5 forum is that what kind of phone you have? –AJ Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes I have restarted my device and yes it is a Samsung galaxy s5

Journeyman

I have a GS5 and my phone did a Sprint zone update today and it won't load up. It says loading and then it says it doesn't find a network. My sprint zone app worked fine before, it looks like a faulty update.

Master

bless316bxborough Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your device. Have you tried updating the data profile within the settings of your phone. Go into your Settings, tap on System Updates and tap on Update Profile. Please keep us updated.

Mirleine

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Updating the profile and prl doesn't work. I don't really use sprint zone alot so it's not worth doing a reset of any kind. It has to be a faulty update.

Master

Hi bless316bxborough,

Thank you for posting your issue. There are two options we can try. First, delete the app, reinstall it and restart your device. If that doesn't solve the problem, make sure you have saved any content you don't want to lose to your gmail account and reset your device. The last step is a last resort therefore, it is recommended that you visit a Sprint repair center for assistance if you feel uncomfortable performing these tasks by yourself. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,

Michael
Sprint Social Care
Master

david_long123,

Thank you for the information. Please clear the cache and data in the manage apps option in your phone. Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

It's working now. Thank you for your help

Journeyman

I have an iPhone 7 plus and the Sprint Zone just updated and now all works except the usage part... It is saying the connection failed... I've restarted phone and deleted app but still isn't working... What should I do?
Sprint Social Care

Can you please go to the web browser and see if you have a data connectivity? Let us know.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes I do...
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat