cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Activate

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to Activate

I bought a Samsung Galaxy s4 from Swappa. It is a Sprint phone, has Sprint sim card, when it boots, it has the Sprint logo. The user name under staus says Sprintpcs.com, yet when I call to activate it, customer service says the phone is locked to another carrier. The previous owner says she used the phone with Ting, yet it was not locked by Ting. Ting tells her that Ting does not have the capability to lock or unlock phones. I am so frustrated and customer service is no help at all.

Can someone please help me?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Unable to Activate

Thank you for contacting us. Let's take a look into that. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks! You guys were great.

Problem was resolved quickly once I accepted I would get no help from anyone at the customer support call center people.

Keep up the good work and know you are appreciated.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

greenbox5,

We're very happy to read this. Remember, you can reach out to us with any questions about bill, promotions and service.

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat