cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and Sprint (this is what is going on)

Master

Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and Sprint (this is what is going on)

This is a good article that I was reading today. It explains many things about VoLTE and Sprint's implementation (or lack of it). Reason why they will do it and why they are in no rush. For more read this: [URL Removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and Sprint (this is what is going on)

pm the link to me brotha..sounds like its a good read

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

@TheModerator I guaranty you didn't eve read the link, because if you did, it was talking about what Sprint was saying about the future of VoLTE, HD Voice and EVS codec.

Info about the future of deployment and current roaming partner deals they did to improve performance and LTE.

If you had taken the time to read few lines from the article, you would realize it was a good read and in a way helping to ease all this threads about no talk and surf.

VERY UNCALLED FOR, and unprofessional.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Master

fireguy_6364 PM sent

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat