Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Crashing

Journeyman

Voicemail Crashing

Every time I open Voicemail, a "mobile advertising preferences" screenshot pops up and tells me that my free trial of voicemail to text has ended.  It wants me to accept a mobile advertising program which i do not want.  I follow all of the options and just before getting to my voicemail list the app crashes. ("Unfortunately, Voicemail has stopped.") 

I have even tried accepting all of the options and still voicemail crashes.

Is there anything I can do to fix this on my own? (delete updates? etc.)

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Re: Voicemail Crashing

Doc9,

Thank you for reaching out. What type of phone are you using? Please let me know.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S5

Highlighted
Master

Doc9 - On our end, we can refresh your voicemail. Once the voicemail is refreshed everything that was saved including the greeting, will be deleted. Is that something you would like to do? If so, please visit the link I provided for more instructions and what to include in your private message http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - Currie Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Screenshot_2014-10-14-11-12-15.pngScreenshot_2014-10-14-11-12-30.pngScreenshot_2014-10-14-11-12-41.png

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat