Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Notifications

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Voicemail Notifications

Lately, I have not been getting voicemail notifications or getting notifications when I have no voicemails pending. Yesterday, I received a call and when I checked my voicemail, I had 11 (ELEVEN) voicemails waiting. They were from up to 5 days back! Many of these were very urgent messages that I missed and have lost income and possibly future income because I wasn't able to check the message. Even when I check my voicemeail after a missed call it will say I do not have any voicemails. Eventually, up to several days later, the notification will come in. Is there a resolution to this problem? 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Voicemail Notifications

Thank you so much for reaching out. Are you using the Voicemail App? If so, please check if the app is up to date:

1. Select the Voicemail icon on the phone.
  2. Select the three dots in the upper right.
  3. Go to Settings > Updates.
  4. Verify the version is T.8.0.0.12(as of 9/29/16)  (prior version was T.7.0.0.18)
  5. If it's not the current, please check for updates and install the newest version.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat