cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI CALLING ERROR AFTER LAST UPDATE - GALAXY S5

Journeyman

Re: WIFI CALLING ERROR AFTER LAST UPDATE - GALAXY S5

I just finished turning off WiFi calling and dialed ##72786# to re-provision. My phone rebooted, came back up. I then turned on WiFi calling, after which the phone informed me that it needed to reboot. I "OK"ed the reboot after which it came back up and WiFi calling is now enabled and working.

Master

APRILKESTER

Have you taken the device to a service and repair store to have it looked at?

- Patrick N.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It seems that there was a network outage on Sprint's end again today. My WFC stopped working at about 4:30 p.m. PST, and came back on an hour or more later. This is a very similar pattern to where WFC was not available a couple of weeks ago, resulting in the start of this thread. It was suddenly "fixed," and everyone was back up.

It would be helpful if Sprint would acknowledge that there is an issue on their end, so that we users could turning services on and off, doing network resets, etc.

Patrick, any chance we could get an official word as to whether there was an outage, so we might know how to handle it next time this happens?

Master

dragonewithhart - I took a look to see if they was an official word from the network team regarding the matter. I could not see anything. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat