cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the point of Sprint Spark if you can't have simultaneous voice & data (talk & serf) during your calls????

Journeyman

Re: What's the point of Sprint Spark if you can't have simultaneous voice & data (talk & serf) during your calls????

Im trying to LIKE this post but its not allowing me to :c/ Well, Great post! I posted a link to here. Sprint Spark Network - HORRIBLE! If I could LIKE this post 100 times ... I would!!

Journeyman

Re: What's the point of Sprint Spark if you can't have simultaneous voice & data (talk & serf) during your calls????

Just got the S5 like 3 days ago. It's going back TODAY for this VERY REASON! How can you call it an upgrade when I'm actually LOSING FEATURES?? That makes no sense and is TERRIBLE customer service.

1. up·grade
    verbverb: upgrade; 3rd person present: upgrades; past tense: upgraded; past participle: upgraded; gerund or present participle: upgradingˈəpˌɡrād,ˌəpˈɡrād/
    1. 1.
      raise (something) to a higher standard, in particular improve (equipment or machinery) by addingor replacing components.

Journeyman

This is unbelievable. My Moto X had awful cell reception so i upgraded to a G3. I was able to use data and talk on the Moto X at the same time. The data was great as a data device but i couldn't use the device as a phone with poor reception and dropped calls.

I can't believe the G3 is a downgrade! I'm finding the spark data isn't as fast as the Moto X and i can't talk and use data at the same time. Do i buy a note 3 or just leave sprint...

Journeyman

I'm just finding out about this limitation today. I am so peeved. I have not had my Note 4 that long, but all this time I thought something was wrong with it. I finally jumped on the net today and found out that this is a "feature" of Sprint Spark. This sucks!! I had a Note 3 before and it worked fine, but the Note 4 (A NEWER DEVICE) I cannot talk and surf at the same time?

This is on top of the fact that Sprint Spark barely works at all in my area.

This is a deal killer for me. I need to be able to talk and surf at the same time. My business depends on it. I will have to start exploring my options to leave Sprint if all Spark devices are going to have this "feature".

Journeyman

If you are in your 14 day return window take the phone back and exchange it something non-spark or just return it and reactivate your note 3. If you are out of your 14 day return window I am sorry to say but you are screwed. Sprint has proven over and over that they are not willing to waive the 14 day return window even though they were not open with customers in informing them of this limitation.

Journeyman

You have got to be kidding me. Just found out about this today. Being able to use voice and data simultaneously is essential to me. If I'd known this, I'd have never purchased this phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You would of thought the other carriers would have a field day with this by now.  If Sprint won't advertise this ''feature'' why won't AT$T, Verizon, or T-Mobile point it out?  Someone has to inform us customers...why not it be the competition!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat