cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will preordered GS5 ship

Journeyman

When will preordered GS5 ship

I preordered the GS5 on first day, but now I'm wondering if I would be better off reserving it in store. Will preorders not ship until 4/11 or will they be arriving to customers that preordered on 4/11? Can't find any info on this anywhere and I'm into instant gratification lol. Don't want to wait any longer than I have to

14 REPLIES 14
Master

Re: When will preordered GS5 ship

michelle7681

Thanks for reaching out. When you pre order, they will ship the device to have it arrive on the release date. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

So we should receive our phones by friday then?

Highlighted
Journeyman

we better, though I was led to believe it would be earlier. I honestly don't think my S3 is going to last until the new one arrives. It has just started going slow, losing battery life and freezing up. NEED A NEW PHONE NOW! Ordered my S5 the first available day...

Journeyman

Mohpo2011, OMG, I just cant believe your S3 has the same problems like my S3 does.

My S3 starts going slow especially when I search name or phone # on the contact menu. Sometimes I need to

restart it when it gets stuck somewhere for a while.

And its battery cant last for a daytime with normal use, which it used to.

It's ironic that as much as I want to get rid of my S3 now and how I liked it when I got it at its launch.

So I hope I can get my hands on S5 ASAP and the S5 will not that suck after 2ys used. Hopefully.

Journeyman

Word is the s5 will ship out tomorrow

Master

CrystalMonroe740,

Thanks for reaching out. For pre-orders placed through 4/7, phones have begun shipping and are expected to arrive on or around 4/11. Any orders on 4/8 or later expect to receive in 2 to 5 business days from date of order.

*Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I placed my order on march 27th. I got my tracking number today but it also says allow 2-5 buisness days to recieve my order? !Smiley Sad

Journeyman

There shipping mine 2nd day air so I'm sure yours is the same also.

Journeyman

Was just told that i will most likely get my phone tommmorow. wowsie. We will see if what they said is true Not that im complaigning though, just to see

if it gets here tommorow. It will be the Fastest shipment ive ever had in my whole life.. Literarly.

Journeyman

This is not intended directly to you kobebatman12. It's funny how we preorder phones every year and freak out the day before the phones are shipped. Past history shows us that only the people who might live near the distribution centers have the potential for receiving it a day early. Sprint was not going to defy samsung and send the phones before the release date. We forget that the main reason to preorder is not only to get it the same day as the release but to make sure that they're not sold out when you go to your local retail store. When the S6 or note4 come out, everybody will be on this site freaking out all over again. It sure does make for good comedy to read, especially the people who threaten to leave every year and never do. Hopefully tomorrow we'll all be downloading apps and playing on the phones all day. Later people.

Journeyman

Exactly. Im not freaking out at all. This is my first time in my first 20 years of living on this earth that i actually pre ordered a phone for the first time.

Alot of people act like its the end of the world. i mean. its just really crazy.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat