cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is update 4.4.4 on s5

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where is update 4.4.4 on s5

I have seen it on t mobile and Verizon why wont sprint release it DO NOT TELL ME ITS SAMSUNG CUZ ITS NOT THEM ITS Sprint just release it all ready

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, My friend on Verizon has had it since september I know. I think its out on every carrier except sprint..I wonder what the problem is. Sprint or Samsung..Hmm

Highlighted
Master

Dantheeman, Unfortunately, we do not have control on the release of software updates. The updates are release from the manufacturer of the device through waves. - Nijan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

4.4.4 today sprint support page

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope you don't mean 4.4.4 was released on the galaxy s5 sprint support page. I just checked, No Change.

Highlighted
Journeyman

S5 support page nk4 last letters

Highlighted
Master

NeoSkribe,

To prevent any miscommuncation, there isn't an estimated time of availability. To stay up to date with software releases, please stay posted to the commmunity device forum.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Care to add a link, Everyone is dying to know here..

Highlighted
Journeyman
Highlighted
Master

Janettq28,

Hi! Hope you're doing well today. How can I help?

Laurel
Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

update 4.4.4.4 is out Samsung already released  it I seen it on t-moble att and Verizon why wont you release it And don't tell me its the manufacture because I know for a fact its out ive seen it on 4 s5 phones

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a Nexus 10 pad and the 5.0 just updated tonight. Since it's a Google device, it's the first to get any update. That puts everyone else at least a month away if not more.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat