cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi calling broken *AGAIN*

Journeyman

Wi-Fi calling broken *AGAIN*

I can place and receive calls but the person on the other end of the line cannot hear me, I can hear them.

text messaging works fine when wi-fi calling.

This is on a Galaxy S5 and just started this week connecting different Wi-Fi A/Ps (home/work)

-TL

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Wi-Fi calling broken *AGAIN*

Hello Time-Lord

Thank you for contacting us with your concern. Are you getting an error message? Did you do the software update? This could happen if you moved from your regular location and might be roaming. Please provide nearest cross street and ZIP code to confirm if there is any outage also.

Looking forward to assist you.

Irene

Sprint Social Care

Irene
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

what would a Sprint outage do with Wi-Fi calling?

I'm not getting any error message, the call goes through normally but the other person can't hear me.

I'm currently on Marshmallow 6.0.1 Software version G900PVPU3CPCA

-TL

Highlighted

Time-Lord

Wi-Fi calling is possible because of the data. If by any chance the towers have a data outage, or are under maintenance, this could have the ability of the Wi-Fi calling delayed or null. Now, regarding the other party, is it only one number or nobody can hear you? Have you confirmed in their end that is enabled?

Irene

Sprint Social Care

Irene
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat