cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling & conference call access codes incompatable?

Journeyman

WiFi calling & conference call access codes incompatable?

Anyone else have difficulty when using WiFi Calling with a conference code to join a conference call? When I have to type in the conference code (say it's 123456) I do so using the keypad and it reads it back to me with extra digits (e.g., 12344556). This prevents me from joining the call. This problem is only present when using WiFi Calling. Seems like it's a problem with the app, data sample rates, or something similar.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: WiFi calling & conference call access codes incompatable?

Fred234

Wow, that's a strange issue. I'll need to do some research, so please provide the following: What type of phone are you using? Are you trying to use wi-fi calling at only one location? If not, does this happen with any router? What type of router do you have? Do you have high speed internet or DSL? Does this happen every time you try to enter a conference bridge call? Can you make a regular call through wi-fi calling, to say another mobile line? What are your cross streets and zip?

I look forward to your reply.

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Re: WiFi calling & conference call access codes incompatable?

in the screen it shows the correct code but in reality it pushes 1 extra number?

do you type the code while you are in speaker mode? or that happens even if you don't use speaker?

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat