cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling issues since Lollipop

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wifi calling issues since Lollipop

yesterday i got the OA6 update and since i got it my wifi calling dissapeared from the settings, the toggles dissapeared and i can't use wifi calling at all, is this happening to anyone else? i also tried a factory reset and no luck

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Master

aivette.seda - I understand this can be frustrating. What kind of phone do you have? Let me know; I'm here to help. -Tevin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy s5,i received the lollipop update and now i don't have wifi calling

Highlighted
Master

aivette.seda - I can only imagine how that makes you feel. May you provide the make and model of your current device? By any chance, do have the Sprint Zone application? Also, have you tried any troubleshooting steps after the update? - Tiffani
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a galaxy s5 (sm-g900p) yes i do have the sprint zone app, i tried doing a factory reset as stated above and i still don't have wifi calling in my settings. Now any suggestions?

Highlighted
Master

aivette.seda,

Have you tried taking the device into a Sprint repair center for assistance? If not, it would be best to take it into a repair center so that a technician can detect the problem. Visit this link: http://bit.ly/1dDKYKx to find the closest one to you. Keep us updated with this matter.

- Rajah
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

The same thing happened to me too. The shortcut even disappeared on my phone now the WiFi calling symbol on my toolbar has a slash through it

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any word on a fix for this? I have two Galaxy S5 phones on my account and one of them still has no Wi-Fi calling in settings since this update... The other one does and it works fine.

I also did a factory reset but even that didn't fix it...

Master

Fojee - Wow! Sorry to hear you are having troubles. Try this and let us know. Turn on Wi-Fi Calling, tap the switch to ON. If the device is not already connected to the wireless network, tap and hold the network, and then tap Connect to network. If prompted, enter the network Password, then tap Connect. Power. - Judith
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Having same problem. There is no option in settings for Wi-Fi calling. However when I go to the Application Manager it shows up there.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat