cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Backup and Restore or Factory Reset Remove Malware Issues?

Highlighted
Master

Re: Will Backup and Restore or Factory Reset Remove Malware Issues?

Same here. Maybe it was to counter the problem some people have with buying in game purchases and using the Google Wallet method of billing your carrier?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

possibly. i spend a lil bit on one game in particular from time to time but it doesnt give a GW option..card or bill Sprint only..might even be for recovery if any problems pop up possibly..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

Have you bought anything through say, the Play Store? Music, Movies, free or cost? If so, it uses the Google Wallet app to complete the transaction. I'm sure you have seen it, maybe just didn't realize it. But any games downloaded through the play store would also use the wallet to complete in app purchases. Its a requirement for being in the play store I believe.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat