cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free tablet with galaxy s5.

Journeyman

free tablet with galaxy s5.

Just wondering how many people got turned down for this ploy to sell the s5? 4 year customer and got turned down. Every time sprint offers stuff it's almost impossible to get it and they don't do it often. Shame on sprint.

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: free tablet with galaxy s5.

ME. As I was adding my upgrade phone to my cart, the popup appeared, and OFFERED ME THE TABLET, and no, it did NOT say "with a new line" or new account or anything, it said "ADD FOR $50 NOW" and I did, and it all but laughed at me. I am still waiting for my Tablet. The popup offered, I accepted. I am still willing to pay the $50, but they yanked it from my shopping cart! I mean, why offer it to a customer adding an upgrade device to their cart, if they don't INTEND TO SELL IT TO ME FOR $50?

Journeyman

Because they know most people will not be able to get it.

Master

MoPho2011

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. We definitely want you to be able to take advantage of the free tab offer! My research shows that this will need to be processed through customer care and not through Sprint.com. We also need to make sure the offer is applied on your account before processing the order. I'd like to look into this for you. Please send me a private message (click on the social care logo which will bring you to our home page). Please include your phone number and account PIN. Keep me posted, let's get to the bottom of this!

*Sarah W Social Care

Journeyman

At least you might get helped. Good luck. Mopho

Journeyman

I upgraded in the store and it was not offered to me...I had to ask about it...good luck hopefully you get one...

Master

dragonwebb, I'm so sorry!  We're not ignoring you, I promise.  The S5 Tablet promo had so restrictions so I just want to check: customers are eligible for the free Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 if they add a new line or upgraded an existing line to an S5 on the Framily Plan through either Sprint.com or a retail store. Did you meet all these conditions and yet still not get the offer?

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I upgraded a line and was not offered anything and then daw the promotion when I get home.. they offered me a rebate. Filled out the form. Put it in the envelope but when ilooked at it. The s5 wasnt even listed on the form. They were very helpful after I was turned away at another store telling me there was no way I could upgrade because my upgrade wasnt due for 5 days and she was the rudest sprint employee i have ever dealt with. At the next store they were great. Except for the tablet. .rebate issue

Master

nicki2922 Sorry you had issues at the store, we want our customers to feel appreciated. For any info on rebates goto Sprint.com/rebates. If you have any questions, let us know. Lorenzo
Journeyman

Gee thanks for your help.. or adressing the free tablet issue. I foolishly thought customer service here may be to the sprint quality I used to receive. Clearly no one cares about very satisfied customers any more

Master

nicki2922, You are a valued Sprint customer and your concerns is our top priority. We're sorry to hear that your rebate didn't include your upgrade model nor the free tablet offer. Are you currently on the Framily Plan? If so, did you sign up for the Framily Plan on Sprint.com or a retail store? Let us know, we're here to help. Brittany Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

I upgraded an existing line to the s5 but I was told I couldn't get another line for it even though I have only had two lines for four years. My girlfriend got a sprint account and the s5 and I had to ask the sprint salesman if he was going to tell her about the tablet and he was oh yeah if she really wants to. Seemed like he didn't want to deal with to much.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat