Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid sim card issue

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: invalid sim card issue

I am having a VERY similar issue. Ive had my phone for years and on the same network with the same sim card. Suddenly it started saying invalid sim card. My service seems ok, but people can't hear me that well.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

which device do you have?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

So I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 from some chick and I checked the phone and it seem to be ok, and I went home and put my sim card in it and it says invalid sim card I go on multiple websites to check the IMEI and it is unlocked but it wont work with the sim card I put in it (Cricket wireless) idk what to do 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Jose707, if you have an unlocked Sprint phone, Sprint makes no guaranty that will work on another carrier's network. Whether another carrier will accept and activate a device is subject to that carrier's policies and capabilities. Details can be found here. I'd like to check the status of this phone, please send me Private Message including the MIED of this device. Click on my name and select "send a message".

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

since the phone didnt start off on Cricket odds are it must be added into their system. same as any other carrier when you bring in a phone that wasnt already in their data base.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat