Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lollipop ugrade battery drain

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: lollipop ugrade battery drain

Sprint Care:

I have done all things possible, including factory reset, wifi, etc. and the problem remains the same.

Please excuse my rant on previous email...I've been a Sprint customer for over a decade and the frustration of this update pushed all my hot buttons.

I realize that 50% of the culpability lie with Google...the release was a fail and hopefully there are enough complaints that they will get on this problem.

Thanks.

Journeyman

Mabyn:    

I have gone over this issue about the first phone sprint sold me with sprint care tell my face turned blue they wont, or cant do anything about it, So no ? end of contract I am moving to another cell company.. NO more sprint for me!! I still don't have 4G in town or any 4G at home. Don't think Sprint network works in AZ I know sprints competition does !

Journeyman

I have a new issue The new Device Diagnostics says my phone has FAILED with no failed results? FLAGGED WITH NO FLAGGED RESULTS? never had these problems before update, upgrade, what ever there calling it ..plus now I can't turn on 4G to see if its working. Before you tell me to take my phone into your service store, Last time I took phone in had an appointment still waited 25 mins before they called me up then they kept phone for two hrs I went with out phone and they never found anything wrong with my GS5! Still they wiped its memory and I had to download every thing back on it from my PC at home! At Verizon I never had these problems 6 years with Alltel  and then Verizon buyout...never had problems and Verizon had 4G back then for my laptop! Sprint has been a pain in my side from day one..never doing what they say,     

Journeyman

I have the Note 4 and ive had such bad battery drain and charging issues aswell as Assurian charger and missing prons on micro usb cord and just u name it I love this phone but I can't deal with so many battery related issues and pay so much money!!! Im so not happy with Sprint considering I get 1 bar service where I live and all around my house. Im thinking about changing to verison if nothing happens fast.

Journeyman

I pay for the unlimited everything plan and I get the worst cellphone service plus I bought the best phone and most expensive phone and I get the worst service on the phone due to everything u can think of not to mention I pay insurance and they send me back to back faulty charging cords and batteries! Im literally going to sleep on this and if nothing happens when I wake up and I have all the same issues I'm going to cancel my sprint account and stop pay and activate a version account. Im a longtime sprint customer and this is a huge issue because I make money from my phone and no good phone means no making money!

Master

MrBugsy2 - I can only imagine how that makes you feel and I truly apologize. Sprint values you as a customer and that is not the way we want you to feel. We will love for you to reconsider your decision. Allow me to further assist you by clicking the link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . - Tiffani
Sprint Social Care
Master

Hansloc - I understand how that makes you feel and I apologize. Sprint values you as a loyal customer. I will like to further assist you. For further assistance click the link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - Tiffani
Sprint Social Care
Master

Hansloc - I truly apologize for the experience and that is not the way we here at Sprint want you feel. Sprint values you as a customer. How long have you been experiencing that issue? May you provide the nearest cross streets and zip code? - Tiffani
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have tried those links before!! They never work!! Also did the private with Sprintcare wasted My time talking with  Sprint care with Nothing resolved and no one calling me back like promised with in two weeks its now going on 5 months? Playing with my phone this morning when I found out that My Magazine no longer works!this was one of the apps I signed up for now Sprint screwed the app up its not working and has anyone else had an issue with Mirrorlink? it just started up all by itself?? I never activated this app or gave permissions for this app! why was it turned on after Lolypoop upthing Sprint and Google just over stepped the line there is something fishy going on. I might have to change banks real soon and stop payment if this crap doesn't get fix SOON!  thats where I'm at .....          

GrandMaster

odds are your My Magazine app will just need a update pushed to it from the developers..might hop into the play store to see if it has a update to make it compatible with Lollipop..more than likely the issue youre seeing. not to sure what mirrorlink is. something Samsung added in to this update? actually i just googled it and it looks to be something added by Google themselves since its across the board with quite a few different phones across multiple carriers...so no its not a Sprint only deal.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Okay got my magazine working again! Had to call in to Sprint talked to a tech had to do some fancy off on etc. but got it fixed. Now another problem or issue.  before upgrade my contacts I Could give them a different notification of messages tone now I cannot itemize notification of messages to have different sounds for family and friends not happy with this. Does anybody know how to fix so I can have different notification sounds for messaging. Had this option before lollipop Now I noticed it's not in the contacts list anymore.I can still have a different ring tone for everybody in my contacts list but the option for messages is gone?

Going to need help on this one. Come on sprint care tell me, show me or just fix it please. I am awaiting.

Master

MrBugsy2 - Have you gone into the edit option for each contact to see if there re any option for updating the ring tone.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat