cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data galaxy s5...not happy once again

Journeyman

no data galaxy s5...not happy once again

I have not had data on Galaxy S5 for about 3 hours. Error message: "NetworkSystemProvider not available" appears when phone was soft reset...multiple times. Data is on. Similar issue, as I read, in Feb and I read through the troubleshooting steps on this forum so the problem is not on my side, it is on Sprint's. I am not waiting until July for an update. I am not a patient person when it comes to technology that I pay big money for. I need it to work when I need it. And one word of advise, I'm not afraid to get corporate involved, so don't give me the run around like last year with my SIM card incident.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: no data galaxy s5...not happy once again

Good evening mayil,

I am definitely here to help you. Did you recently do any updates to your device? I have seen a few reports of this happening after the update was completed. Some co-workers have found that doing a hard reset on the phone does fix it for them. This will erase the phone, so I recommend backing up the device and visiting a service and repair store to have the reset completed. You can find a store close to you at SprintStoreLocator.com. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Talk soon,

Heather
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Heather. I have not done a hard reset. I have not downloaded any updates either. However, the problem fixed itself and I have data back.

mayil,

I am glad hear that it has fixed itself. Feel free to reach out to us again if you are needing additional assistance.

Thank you for being a part of the Sprint family,

Heather
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat