cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on the galaxy s5 you can't be on the phone and the surf the web at the same time

Journeyman ryw
Journeyman

Re: on the galaxy s5 you can't be on the phone and the surf the web at the same time

Thank you. Now I am going to say this as nice as i can. Really! Simply unbelievable

GrandMaster

Re: on the galaxy s5 you can't be on the phone and the surf the web at the same time

my response was to Lindseys but still works for you lol. if you still have your old phone then you can switch back without any issues. if you no longer have the S3 and are planning on snagging another one just make sure its the original S3 and not the tri band spark capable version or youre right back to square one again.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

And thank you for correcting me.  You are correct.  It was a hardware change made to "break this"

GrandMaster

which will be "fixed" once they complete out the VoLTE..until then yall are stuck with either using Hangouts to make your data calls or calls/surfing while on wifi.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yep...same thing here...just upgraded to a note 4 ...didnt know anything about this til now....i am going shopping around tomorrow..ATT..TMOBIL and Verizon....i have 4 phones on a family plan and will turn them all in unless sprint tells me when this will be fixed...sprit has offered NO solution to this MAJOR PROBLEM....Who is with me ???  Time to send a loud and clear message.

Journeyman

Yep...same thing here...just upgraded to a note 4 ...didnt know anything about this til now....i am going shopping around tomorrow..ATT..TMOBIL and Verizon....i have 4 phones on a family plan and will turn them all in unless sprint tells me when this will be fixed...sprit has offered NO solution to this MAJOR PROBLEM....Who is with me ???  Time to send a loud and clear message.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

the newer verizon phones must be on Edge in order to do voice and surf now..so you might want to do a bit of digging before jumping in head first. they started their deployment roughly a year ago and are not completed as of yet.

[third party links removed]

and on and on and on....you might as well just turn in your phones and move on. you wont get any answers in here until they start lighting it up. until then you will hear nothing unless its from a 3rd party site

Message was edited by: TheModerator

"This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines: 
http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2010/01/01/sprintcom-comm...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!"

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat