cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s5 not receiving calls.

Highlighted
Journeyman

s5 not receiving calls.

Area code is 88130, cross street abilene ave and 8th st. I have switched the mobile network to cdma only and it did not help. I get text and other notifications and make calls without issue. Receiving calls is the only issue.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Re: s5 not receiving calls.

Rawrmeng – I reviewed the location you provided and see a network outage in the area. We are working to restore service to the area as quickly as possible. In the mean time I would suggest performing a data profile update on your phone. Here are the steps http://bit.ly/1qDo0Zv -AJ Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have updated profile and switched mobile network and problem still remains. My wife is also with sprint but has a iphone5, why is she not experiencing this outage?

Highlighted
Master

rawrmeng,

Thank you for the reply. This could be cause by your phone being on Spark. Have you change your device to CDMA only? My wife and I have the same troubles some times. I change my phone to Airplane mode then swap back in these times. This normally fixes the issue. We are always here to help. Hang in there.

Social Care,
Lamar
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have attempted all "solutions" that have been suggested and nothing has fixed it. When will your network be fixed and customers be given a legitimate solution? This is very taxing as I and many others use my phone for work. I am paying for a service and sprint is not meeting its obligation to provide the services.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat