cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy S6

Sprint Product Ambassador

Samsung-Galaxy-S6-S6-edge-colors-poll-021.jpgThe Samsung S6 is amazing! At this time I can see no downside to the device, its light weight and sleek design set it apart from other devices. The Text Notification Popup has been my favorite feature so far, it allows me to read and respond to text messages without having to stop whatever I happened to be doing at the time. This is great when I am watching the latest episode of Game of Thrones, do I really want to stop the clip of Khalesi riding dragon so that I can respond to my wife telling me to buy some milk?

The difference maker with this phone is the speed, it is lightning fast. The only downside to the phone is that it ruins your experience with all other phones. The phone takes the cake in all categories; speed design and functionality. Samsung has really upped its game with the S6, it is the best phone that I have ever used.

Thanks for reading!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”