cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S6 Armored for life with the Spigen Neo Hybrid CC - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Spigen makes some sweet protection for most modern smartphones. We Sprint Product Ambassadors love it when Spigen tosses a few samples our way to evaluate because we all know they fit right, they look sharp and, most importantly, they protect the goods.

I've been using the Spigen Neo Hybrid CC since the first day I fired up my Galaxy S6. I prefer cases that protect with minimum bulk and the Neo Hybrid CC fits the bill perfectly. Not only does it add (not detract) to the design and build of my S6 but it also protects from life's little mishaps.

Check out the "air gap" corner protection built into this slim yet protective case. I've accidentally dropped my S6 more than once and nary a scratch or crack on the device.

20150522_125516-1_resized.jpg

The fit is spot on with perfect cut-outs for speaker, charge / sync port, headphone jack and microphones. Notice the generous cutouts around the charge / sync port and headphone jack to accommodate ALL charge / sync cables and headphone jacks, even aftermarket cables with large, bulky blocks.

20150522_125605-1_resized.jpg

The top of the case is just as precise with perfect cutouts around the IR port and noise reduction mic port.

20150522_125621-1_resized.jpg

The buttons on the side have a "chrome" finish to compliment the anodized look. Plus, the buttons actually make it easier to use the OEM buttons since they are a little larger, yet sit in perfect alignment when the case is installed. The best part is the color - I have to support my hometown KC Royals with the blue accent edge trim.

20150522_125709-1_resized.jpg

As of now, you can't buy Spigen cases in Sprint retail stores (hopefully that will change soon). You have to get them from Spigen or other online retailers. You won't be disappointed! I love Spigen cases so much that I buy my own Spigen cases for other devices when I don't get a free sample. Check out my other blog and read more.

I hope this helps you decide which case is right for you and your Galaxy S6!

Until next time,

Your Sprint Product Ambassadors

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee