cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Come out, come out, where ever you are - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Samsung Galaxy S6 -Come out, Come out, Where ever you are

Samsung has given users the ability to find anything on their phone in one spot. With S Finder you no longer have to go looking within each application for specific information. S Finder will do it for you. For example if you wanted to find everything regarding "John Doe" you would have to open each application and review it. The phone app would give you the contact details, but not text or emails in which the user was apart of. S Finder brings these details together. Creating a centralized search function for multiple applications.

To access S Finder simply swipe down the notification panel and tap the S Finder search feature in the lower left side.

Screenshot_2015-05-23-07-00-00.png

While Accessing the S Finder feature you will be presenting multiple options for a search criteria. you can begin searching immediately by typing in the open field what content you are looking for . For example I searched for anything pertaining to Samsung. I was given results with Samsung included in applications, emails, settings, calendar, help, music and files sections. But lets say you want to be more granular in your searching you can add filters to get more detailed.

Samsung provides 4 filter options to choose to further assist in locating the information you are needing. You can choose between category, time, location and tag. category allows you to isolate information based on either conversations, help, images, music, video, and notes. Time option gives the ability to select a time frame based on a day , week, month or even year to search within. Location allows you to select a geographic location (I.E city, state, address) that which would be tied to what you are searching for. Tag would be based on any documents and information that has been tagged with the search name used in the search field.

Screenshot_2015-05-23-07-00-14.png Screenshot_2015-05-23-07-00-19.png Screenshot_2015-05-23-07-00-23.png Screenshot_2015-05-23-07-00-39.png Screenshot_2015-05-23-07-00-43.png

Here is an example of searching for Samsung and what details it brings up.

Screenshot_2015-05-23-07-02-52.png Screenshot_2015-05-23-07-02-59.png Screenshot_2015-05-23-07-03-04.png Screenshot_2015-05-23-07-03-09.pngScreenshot_2015-05-23-07-03-09.png

So when you r in need of finding something on your Samsung give the S Finder a try I'm sure it will find what you need.

Disclaimer:
The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee