cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spigen Neo Hybrid on the Galaxy S6 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Wizard

First and foremost the Galaxy S6 is an absolutely amazing device. I think Samsung really nailed with the S6 and the S6 EDGE! both of these devices have a beautiful display, feel great in your hand and overall just look great!.

Friday when my S6 came in I also got a Spigen Neo Hybrid case to go with it. I've been a HUGE fan of Spigen for some time now as they offer protection without a lot of bulk. I said this in another blog I posted that over the years my taste in cases have changed from heavy protection type cases to more slim style cases and with that comes some trade off as you have to find a happy medium on what you are going for. That being said I am loving this Spigen case on my S6:

20150411_154755_resized1.jpg

20150411_153945_resized1.jpg

20150411_153957_resized1.jpg

As you can see from the photos, Spigen doesn't add a lot bulk around the device and their is a slight lip over the front of the screen to help protect it. They look phenomenal and really compliment the S6! Couldn't be happier with it.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.

sprintemployee