cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Letting others use my Samsung Galaxy 6 is easier with the Spigen Case

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have 2 kids under 10, and I am a klutz, so I have since learned that having a case for my phone is kind of a given. Especially since as a Product Ambassador, I want to let everyone I meet get a chance to use my phone hands-on. So, I have the Slim Armor Case for it. And it is quite a good case, even when dropped more than one time.

This past weekend, I let the older kid have the phone as a toy distraction when we were at a rather slow restaurant. He took it from me fine, and used it fine – but then returning it – whoops! He thought I had it, and I wasn’t really paying attention – so when he passed it over the table it dropped, and landed in the wet condensation from our water glasses. He immediately started apologizing, but lo and behold even on a glass table, the phone itself was fine. And the water just wiped off. Phew! I then had the phone slip out of my hands and hit the floor. Not a scratch! (only a few foot drop, and on vinyl floor, but still – nice! You can learn more about this case here: http://www.spigen.com/collections/galaxy-s6/products/galaxy-s6-case-slim-armor?variant=1150480585

And then last night I got the opportunity to brag about the camera on my phone when a board I am on wanted to take a group photo. Everyone started to take out their cell phones, and the poor person roped in to take the photos had a few phones to use. The photo that was used was the one taken from my Samsung. We didn’t even have to do any special touch ups or filters. And it was clear in dusk too. And – someone who didn’t have a Samsung phone, was able to take the photo with no instructions.

Until next time!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee