cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Samsung Galaxy S6 Final Thoughts

Sprint Product Ambassador

This will be the last official blog I put out on the Samsung Galaxy s6, but I expect that I’ll have many updates or thoughts about it (“follow” if you want to keep up).

This the 3rd Product Ambassador team I’ve had the honor of being a part of – and the 2nd phone (the last one was the HTC One E8).  I kept that device until I got this S6, and although I am still a huge fan of that phone (the Dot View case is quite the conversation piece), I’m going to keep using the S6.

Why? Well here are my top 3 reasons:

• The Camera. This is the best camera I have had on a phone ever. I have been able to get clear shots in odd light, and have been able to capture the kids (why I want a camera) in such great mid shots. The burst feature is a life saver. The picture clarity and resolution has been a fun way to show off the phone at the park with other parents, and I can’t wait to try out the more advanced features of the camera (like the Pro mode).   
  • S Health. I don’t like going to the gym, and I don’t like to have online health apps that make me compete with other people. S Health is a good system for me – as it rewards me for doing the things I do anyway – like walking and drinking water! It’s non pressure, and the really customizable functions are great for me.
  • The look: It is just a cool looking phone. Sleek and thin, and with the Spigen case, it is a classy looking device. It is bigger (taller) than I usually like (as I often put my phone in my pocket). But the thinness makes up for it. It’s been a fun phone to test and show off, and out of all of the Samsung devices I have had, I have liked it the best.

Looking forward to seeing what else it can do!

Disclaimer:
The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee