cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Samsung Galaxy s6 – It’s the Little Things

Sprint Product Ambassador

I’ve now had a full 2 weeks with this new phone, and I have to say that it’s the little things that are making me happy. I have yet to explore the full features of the phone, but some of the more common features are making me quite happy.

1. 1)    The ability to bypass the pin to get the camera. I really like taking pictures of my kids, and often would miss the perfect shot by trying to put the pin and open the camera application. The Samsung, allows you to open the camera without the pin (you do have to enter your pin or password to see the Gallery). This has allowed for some fantastic action shots.
  1. 2)    The ability to set the schedule for Do Not Disturb: There are times, if you can imagine, where I don’t want to know what is going on in the world, but still want to be able to use my phone for calls and for a clock (who has watches these days?). I know set the schedule, and when I want to have the notifications again –it will turn off the do not disturb based on the schedule without me having to remember to turn it on.

I can’t wait to see what else this phone can do!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee

2 Comments