cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador - Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for S6

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have been a Spigen fan for over a year. Their products are just amazing. So lets talk about what makes their products amazing.

They put a lot of thought into all aspects of the case and make sure that the customer has enough options to meet their needs. They have everything for someone who love to showcase their device and not hide any of the curves (Neo Hybrid CC series) to someone who believes their fingers are butter and need a hulk buster style case (the Tough Armor series). Not only they offer a variety of types of cases, they offer colors in them too so rest assured you will find something you like.

Now on the the New Hybrid Case

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0808/0067/products/GS6_NH_title_gold_1024x1024.jpg?v=1429833228

This case, in my mind has best of most worlds, so to speak. It gives the S6 a rough rubbery back so it isn't slippery. It retains most of the design cues from Samsung like adding the a band around the edge which is very similar to the original metal band around the device. Did I mention it is SLIM!

One of my pet peeves about cases has always been that it makes the device huge, but NOT this ONE. Spigen took special care in making sure that it only adds very little, 0.12" to be exact on the device's existing thickness. I call that a big deal!

Apart from being fancy and pretty (it comes in 4 colors), it is very sturdy and protective. The case has reinforced bumper protection for those falling corners and shock-absorbing TPU case. It also has a raised lip of 1.2 mm that gives your screen extra protection in case you put it down upside down on a scratchy surface.

All in all, a very robust and protective case that allows you to be a little carefree with your beloved device. I am a believer in their products and will continue to buy them in the future. You may consider signing up to their emails for special offers, etc.

Until next time

-- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee