cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Spigen Tough Armor

Sprint Product Ambassador

Not too long ago, I donned my, at the time, favorite phone, the Nexus 5, sans case. It was great... until one day while getting up from my couch, I forgot I had the phone on my lap and the phone fell, face down, flat against the floor. Needless to say that my heart stopped. In fact, time seemed to stop. I picked up the phone knowing that it may have met its demise. Sadly, it did. The screen was shattered.

When I received my new Samsung Galaxy S6, recently, my first thought went to my old Nexus 5. That old phone was plastic and it shattered the screen. The new S6 was gorgous, but it was glass and metal all around. I was afraid I would drop it and destroy it like I did with the Nexus 5. The solution? The gunmetal, Galaxy S6 Spigen Tough Armor case.

S6_TA_title_gunmetal_e88f2b7f-2cc6-4455-b280-33e5c5188fbf_1024x1024.jpg?v=1431969877

Image Source: Galaxy S6 Case Tough Armor – spigen.com

So far, I've dropped it a handful of times and the case has done a great job of protecting the phone. The front face is well protected by a soft rubber lip around the phone that absorbs impacts that would normally hit the screen.

Protection aside, though, the case is thin enough that I don't find myself wanting to take it off at times. This is GOOD as I've been known to remove cases when they feel too bulky. (technically this is what happened with my Nexus 5...) The gunmetal color also looks great. In fact, I've gotten quite a few people ask me about the phone purely because of the case.

Lastly, the stand is something that I've become accustomed to in the few Spigen cases I've owned over time and I have to say that I LOVE having it. It's especially useful when trying to entertain a toddler while not at home. Allowing a toddler to hold a phone isn't always the safest option.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee