cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador - The New Galaxy S6

Sprint Product Ambassador

I am going to sound like a broken record but in this case its OK because Samsung HAS DONE IT AGAIN!

They came back after a bad year (by some people's context, not mine) with a full redesign of their flagship Galaxy S series. Behold the New Galaxy S 6

http://www.unitedtechanalysis.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/image.jpg

So Samsung changed everything about this device. The inside and the outside. I won't go into the specs as you may have already read all of those else where. What I will discuss briefly is what I love about this new lovely piece of tech.

1. The materials are the phenomenal. The front and back of the device are made of Gorilla Glass 4, the latest and greatest from Corning. You can read more about it here. This makes the phone very durable, even though its glass, but it is still not shatter proof so don't go around bashing it around against the wall to test it. The edges are covered with a solid metal frame that protect the glass, and give the device a very solid polished high end feel.
  2. The camera is one of the best mobile cameras on the market today. Again, not worrying about the MP mumbo jumbo, but it takes very clear pictures, with auto HDR, following and selective focus, and pro features its a selfie lovers dream come true. Ok maybe more than just selfie lovers. Anyway... the camera is awesome, takes amazing pictures and is very fast to start up, less than 7 secs. Perfect for those quick kid shots you have to take when the time is just right.
  3. The new TouchWiz UI is lighter, faster and much simpler and more streamlined then every before. It is still not where it needs to be but its much better then it used to be. So I will take it and keep it.
  4. Fingerprint security!!!! Finally an option that works better but more on that later
  5. What about what I dont like? well the non removable battery and no SD card slot is a bummer but if that is the only compromise I have to make, I will gladly make it.

Keep an eye out for more blogs with more details

Until next time

-- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.

sprintemployee