cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Screen and Blue flashing notification light on Galaxy s6

Highlighted
Journeyman

Black Screen and Blue flashing notification light on Galaxy s6

I woke up this morning and my phone screen won't turn on. It wasn't dropped or anything and there is a blue flashing notification light. I've tried holding down the power button or trying to charge it and it does nothing. What can I do? I use it for work so I need it as soon as possible.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Black Screen and Blue flashing notification light on Galaxy s6

Hey vdwr143, Let's do a force reboot. To force reboot your device, press and hold the Volume down and Power/Lock keys on the device for 10–20 seconds. This performs a simulated battery disconnect. After that, try to turn in on and let us know how it goes.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue I have tried several soft reboots and phone will not stay on. Seems this happened right after last update.

Highlighted
Master

Hi Binkilee26, sorry to hear your device is having issues. That problem you are experiencing could be due to a number of reasons.

Our recommendation in this case, is to visit a Sprint repair store to have the device diagnosed and troubleshooted by one of our technicians. If possible, bring a back-up phone in case mail-in repair is needed.

You can locate and make appointments at the closest Repair Center at Sprint.com/storelocator

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat