Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar in Samsung S6

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Calendar in Samsung S6

I recently purchased the Samsung S6 from Best Buy, Sprint is my carrier. My boyfriend purchased his Samsung S6 from a Sprint store, he opened his calendar and noticed that the holiday's were listed, my calendar does not have that and we compared our phones side by side and can't see any differences, anyone out there know why this would be?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Hi LKB63

I believe the Holidays in the Calendar are specific to Google.  In Settings and Accounts, under Google, make sure Calendar is checked to Sync.  My S6 does not show Holidays automatically until I add my Google account, and check to sync Calendar.

I hope this helps

Jeff

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GrandMaster

theyre both a S6 or is one a S6 and the other a S6 Edge? might even be how his is sync'd up compared to yours maybe? usually for device specific issues or questions you'll find them quicker and or at least find others that have the same device in the forum dedicated to them..in this case

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

Samsung Galaxy S6

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Hi LKB63

I believe the Holidays in the Calendar are specific to Google.  In Settings and Accounts, under Google, make sure Calendar is checked to Sync.  My S6 does not show Holidays automatically until I add my Google account, and check to sync Calendar.

I hope this helps

Jeff

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat