cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my S6 edge which is constantly dropping calls replaced?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Patron

How do I get my S6 edge which is constantly dropping calls replaced?

My new phone looks great but is a terrible phone as it is dropping calls where the older HTC phone never dropped calls. I leased the phone and am getting a huge run around about getting a replacement. This 100% a phone issue and not a coverage issue.

Also I would want to ensure the replacement actually solves the problem!

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: How do I get my S6 edge which is constantly dropping calls replaced?

I tried to get a replacement and got the run around also. It seems like they would rather you just switch your phone to 3g in order to make calls, which is kinda ridiculous since we're paying for the wonderful sprint spark network. Apparently the only options are to wait for an update to the software (which could be days, weeks, months, who knows??) or return the phone.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: How do I get my S6 edge which is constantly dropping calls replaced?

Sprint has released a patch today for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge to help those customers experiencing a high amount of dropped calls. Please read this post to learn more:

https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/samsung/samsung-gala...

Thanks for being Sprint customers!

CJ

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat