Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with MMS after Marshmallow Update?

Journeyman

Issues with MMS after Marshmallow Update?

Is anyone else having issues with MMS messaging after updating to 6.0.1?

When I send any MMS messages, they are being received by others as coming from a different number, although that other number is one of our other lines. It's only MMS though. I can't find anything specific in other forums, so I figured I'd ask. Calling Sprint tomorrow.

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Me too its annoying as hell. You arnt alone

Journeyman

That is happening to me too!  Is there a way to fix it?

Journeyman

Having the same problem...very, very frustrating!!!

GrandMaster

all of you have the S6?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

yes

Journeyman

I am having issues with my Samsung Galaxy s6 after the marshmellow update as well.  Music will not stream.  Haven't tried MMS yet.  Jeez.  How can we get help with this?? 

Journeyman

Go into a service and repair center, they're able to help with these issues.

Journeyman

My wife and I are having issues aswell. Any fix?

Journeyman

I am having the same issues.  Apparently there is no fix?

Journeyman

Any updates on this?

Journeyman

I tweeted this convo & theu told me to call customer service, but based on the other threads, this will not be helpful...going to give it a try though and see.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat