Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marshmallow Update for Galaxy s6

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Marshmallow Update for Galaxy s6

Does anyone know when the Galaxy S6 is supposed to get the new android 6.0 marshmallow update?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Marshmallow Update for Galaxy s6

usually Sprint wont announce it until the day of release. there are 3rd party sources that might have an idea but even then its still up in the air of when it will actually be released to the public.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
GrandMaster

usually Sprint wont announce it until the day of release. there are 3rd party sources that might have an idea but even then its still up in the air of when it will actually be released to the public.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still wish I had an idea when it will be out.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

3rd party sources is the only other way to get info on stuff like this..and even with them its still a 50/50 on when it'll be released.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung has already released it but like always Sprint takes forever to release it to their customers.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

sprint doesnt release it..the manufacturer does. so more than likely Samsung released it for carrier testing..once that is done and as long as it goes well then the carrier..in this case sprint..will then give the ok to Samsung to go ahead and release it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

March 26,016 still waiting for update! !

Highlighted
Journeyman

DO NOT UPDATE.

its given my phone troubles. keeps saying offline all the time.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

you more than likely will need to back up your phone and do a factory reset on it. it might not have loaded correctly on your phone.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

still nothing? have you tried using KIES or smartswitch or whatever its called? should bring it right into your phone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat