Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S6 Unlock

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S6 Unlock

I have unlock confirmation email from Sprint, that

Your device with phone number ***-**-**** has been successfully
unlocked.
***THIS EMAIL IS NOT MONITORED.

I reset the device to factory reset and tried T-Mobile sim. The device says 'Invalid SIM'

Getting device unlock from Sprint is a difficult process! Can some one help me understand what else is required in order to make the device work with T-Mobile?

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Unlock

anilkrana,

Hello there! Thank you for taking this concern to our attention, I am sorry that you do not have the device unlock as you was told. We are currently having a known issue with the unlock request process, however, I would like to assist you with this. Please respond to the private message I've sent you whenever you have an available time.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yeah that's what the problem is for most people and it's hard to give advice because you don't know if it's really their phone

Journeyman

why don't you make it simple as

Message from tacocat -

The rep puts me on hold awhile comes back and says she can get my phone unlocked.  She gives me a code to type in and BOOM!, instantly my phone starts dinging with all kinds of calls and texts that I missed over the past 3 days.  (This code is not the same "unlock code" that I was given earlier.)

?????????????????????????????????

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat