cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Service Issues

I switched to the Galaxy S6 4 days ago.  Since then I've had dropped calls, no service, poor service, no connection etc.  Can something be done to fix this?  I've read others having the same issue.  I have found that switching networks from automatic to CDMA has helped with the signal bars but would prefer to have my network settings automatic.  I called customer service with this issue and was told to bring the device back within 14 days to get a non "Spark" phone as my area must not be spark enabled??? I live just outside the Metro NYC area and find this difficult to believe. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in the los angeles area and im experiencing the same issues. Its very frustrating to say the least.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint has released a patch today for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge to help those customers experiencing a high amount of dropped calls. Please read this post to learn more:

https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/samsung/samsung-gala...

Thanks for being Sprint customers!

CJ

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat