cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with S6 phones

Highlighted
Journeyman

Trouble with S6 phones

I have had issues with my S6 recognizing the SIM card for the last week. I took my phone into the Sprint store and they reset my SIM card, this fixed my issue for about a day. After that I started having issues daily with the Sim, yesterday I took my phone back to the Sprint store and they were unable to get it to work period. Has anyone else been having issues the S6 Hardware?

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Trouble with S6 phones

My phone had me do a software update yesterday and ever since then it just keeps telling me I dont have a sim card, and after 20 resets it worked for 5minutes and now its gone again.

GrandMaster

which reset did you do 20 times? take it into the sprint repair store and see if they can reflash the update onto your phone. that might work.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I've been having tons of problems with my S6, too. I brought it to the repair center suggested by Sprint & they couldn't fix the phone. I was also told they could not replace my phone because they don't carry phones in the stores.

This is not a correct response.  Make sure you check to see if the Sprint Store you visited is an authorized retailer or corporate store.  These locations help with device issues.  You may have went into a multi- carrier store.  Use the Sprint Store locator here and make sure you select an authorized repair center.  You can also check with the Apple Store. 

GrandMaster

adding on to what Robby said..it could also have been a 3rd party owned Sprint store. if you read the signs outside usually it wont just say Sprint..i cant remember exactly what they say at the moment though. i have one down the street from me..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat