ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNLOCKING S6

Journeyman

UNLOCKING S6

Can somebody please HELP me! This process isnt supposed to be this difficult!!!! If I pay for something it should be given to me in its entirerty, not partcially or held hostage! This has always been my problem with sprint. The constant yeah yeah ok maybe blah blah blah!!! Please how can I get my s6 unlocked to work with another carrier? again the phone is paid for!

I know it CAN be done so please!!!

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: UNLOCKING S6

as long as its fully out of contract and meets all the criteria needed the agents in here can assist with unlocking it. its not automatically done once the contract is finished.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

it does everything is paid for. Please help!
GrandMaster

one of the site agents will need to assist with this. i already marked this thread for one of them to pop in when they get a chance.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Hey there! I will be able to help you out. Check your inbox and reply to the private message that I sent you.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat