cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail caller ID

Journeyman

Voicemail caller ID

Ever since upgrade when my husband calls me his ID shows up as voicemail and he gets some of my texts from other people. Any resolution? Took to Sprint store and they did a factory reset and it still shows up as voicemail when he calls.

10 REPLIES 10
Sprint Social Care

Re: Voicemail caller ID

JULESJJ48

We know exactly what's going on. What's the make and model of your device? We want to provide you the troubleshooting steps that will fix the issue.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am also having this issue.

Master

jschwin,

That's not good!

Allow us to look into this.

Please click this link to send me a private message.

Include your name, Sprint phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question associated with your account.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I am having the same issue [annoying] please help!!!

Journeyman

You posted to someone with a voicemail id issue...can you help me?? That was JULESJJ48

Master

UserBlue99,

Sorry to hear that, we would love to help you. Click here to send me a private message so we can review your account information, please include your name, the Sprint phone number, security PIN or the answer to your security question.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Master

UserBlue99,

I received your private message and will reply to it shortly.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I am having a similar problem.

There are five phones on the plan. Whenever I make a call, it shows up on others peoples phones as my sisters name. It even overrides the contact list name for people that have my number saved in their contacts. Very problematic. How do you fix?

Thanks,

Journeyman

Galaxy S7 edge

Master

calliewhite229, thanks for contacting us. Are you experiencing issues with your Galaxy S7 edge?  Please provide us with more details so that we can further assist you.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat