cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad reception / dropped calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

bad reception / dropped calls

Iswitched to sprint from Verizon. I did this so I could have the S6 and unlimited data. I have 1-0 bars in Philadelphia, and I lost a phone call with my mom in my apartment. WIFi calling did not work due to my gps signal getting lost. What would happen if it is an emergency? Zicode 19104 and I live at 44th and Pine. What to do?

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Community Manager

Please follow this thread for updates No reception - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

SeaWolf

Community Admin

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint has released a patch today for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge to help those customers experiencing a high amount of dropped calls. Please read this post to learn more:

https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/samsung/samsung-gala...

Thanks for being Sprint customers!

CJ

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I've had the same experience with the S6. The antenna is defective. I have called customer service and brought the phone in for service to the store. They insist the phone works properly. The phone drops calls and send incoming calls directly to voice mail. Sprint has been terrible with customer service. I will definitely dropping them as a provider.

They will not fix the phone without insurance. It is a scam!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat