cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card locked please power cycle the device

Highlighted
Journeyman

sim card locked please power cycle the device

I'm living in Korea and my phone broke. So I got an unlocked Korean phone Its an galaxy s6 the same phone I had that broke. when they put the sim card in its said the network did not respond in time. The SIM card has locked. please power cycle the device and if the problem persists contact the customer service. when I go into the access point names sprint comes up, but I cant get use roaming data I have a few day to return it if I have a problem. So if there's anything I can do please let me know.

26 REPLIES 26
Sprint Social Care

Re: sim card locked please power cycle the device

Hello justspecht.

Sorry to read about your phone. The first thing we have to do is  swap your device. Simply replacing the SIM card will not work. Let's move to a private platform so that we can get the details of your account. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having trouble with my Tablet, Samsung Tab A.  It's saying I have a invalid SIM card.   The Hands free activation can not finish the activation, it is saying the SIM card is locked.  Please help.

Sprint Social Care

Thank you so much for reaching out to us Mj60Weathers. Have you recently replaced the SIM card on this tablet? Have you tried to remove the SIM card and put it back on?

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have had a Google pixel straight from them worked grate then pixel started haveing issues got a replacement  from google now sprint sim card doesnt seem to want to work it says sim card is locked 

Journeyman

Journeyman

I have continueisly power cycled to no avail

Journeyman

I have continueisly power cycled to no avail

Sprint Social Care

Grandparome1

I would like to take a closer look into this and make sure that the replacement device has been properly activated.

Please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I received the replacement Tab A, the 2nd replacement tablet on July 19, 2017.  It doesn't show to have a phone number.   I keep getting an error message that the Hands Free Activation is not complete in activation.  Also, I keep getting an error message about the SIM card, an Invalid SIM card and that the SIM card is locked.

Please help.

Sprint Social Care

Mj60Weathers

I'll be more than happy to assist you. I would like to make sure that the replacement tablet has been properly activated.

Please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

I'll be awaiting on your response.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I believe its fully activated; how do I know for sure?  I know the Hands Free Activation is not finished by the error messages that shows.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat