cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Journeyman

International version has had Nougat about a month now...any news on when we get to join in on the fun?? Come on Sprint! Push that OTA!
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: 7.0

shagmeimbj, Android N (Nougat) is rapidly rolling out across many of our Sprint handsets from several manufacturers such as Samsung. An official date has not been announced however, once you have an update available, your device will notify you.

Thank you for your patience and have a great day!

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
GrandMaster

international version will ALWAYS get the updates a month or two before we get them here in the states..its always been this way.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

with that being said though Nougat was released to the S6 Edge starting a week ago. https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S6-edge/Samsung-Galaxy-S6-edge-SM-G925P-G925PVPU4DQC7...
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat