cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue "floaters" in front facing camera?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blue "floaters" in front facing camera?

I turned my camera to "selfie" mode today and was surprised to see a few bright blue lines and spots in the view (almost like someone doodled on the pic)... a quick Google search says that it might be the camera software or hardware, or even the sensor. Unfortunately, it seems like it's limited to the S6, and I have yet to see any Edge users complain about the same problem. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue or can provide more details?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Blue "floaters" in front facing camera?

I'm an Edge user and I can't say I'm running into this but I probably read some of the same articles you referenced and opinions appear to point toward the hardware.  If you are able run the device by one of our service and repair locations so they can check it out and exchange if appropriate, including the link to our Sprint Store Locator tool so you can find the one closest to you.(make sure you select "Repair centers near me")

Sprint Store Locator

Keep us posted

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat